How It Works - F.A.Q
Your questions: How to thaw chicken quickly? How to defrost beef quickly? How to thaw meat quickly? Best way thaw meat?
The answer: THAW CLAW
The Secret: Why It Works So Great
The Claw is super light and only weighs 2 oz. It is NOT a weight to hold down your food. Thaw Claw is designed to suspend the floating packaged food in the Perfect Thawing Zone. The "Perfect Thawing Zone" is the middle level of the water where the temperature is completely balanced. Thaw Claw allows the package to float slightly off the bottom of the sink but prevents it from floating to the top of the water. By positioning the food in this zone, food will thaw 7 times faster than sitting it out, using something heavy or allowing water to run on it. The opportunity for dangerous bacteria to grow is completely eliminated using the 100% Safe Thaw Claw method.
WHAT FOODS CAN I THAW USING IT? You can thaw chicken, beef, pork, fish, veggies and seafood using the Thaw Claw in only 20 minutes.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO THAW FOOD? Using the Thaw Claw the average defrost time is just 20 minutes versus waiting hours with traditional methods. Thaw times may vary by package size and type of food.
WHAT IS IT MADE OUT OF? It is made of food grade plastic that is BPA FREE, Recyclable and Dishwasher Safe.
DOES IT WORK ON ALL SINK TYPES & SIZES? Yes, It fits all sinks.
- CAN I USE 2 AT THE SAME TIME? Yes, 2 of the devices will fit in most sinks at the same time.
WHERE DO YOU PUT IT FOR STORAGE? The device will fit in any regular size kitchen drawer or cabinet.
- HOW MUCH DOES IT WEIGH? Thaw Claw is very lightweight and only weighs 3 ounces.
- HOW LONG BEFORE I RECEIVE MY ORDER? Orders usually take 3 to 5 days for delivery. Express Shipping Available in some areas.
- WHERE CAN I FIND IT IN STORES? It is ONLY available on our website. Currently NOT in any stores.